Sunday, December 19, 2010

Top Ten List

I'm starting something new for me, a top ten list.  Since Zack Greinke looks to become a Milwauke Brewer, my first top ten list will be the TOP TEN STARTING PITCHERS IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE.

1.  ROY HALLADAY- PHILLIES

A true ace.  A master of the craft.

2.  ADAM WAINWRIGHT- CARDINALS

I feel that he gets overlooked, but he has become an excellent starting pitcher always in the CY young chase.

3.  TIM LINCECUM- GIANTS

Freak.

4.  CLIFF LEE- PHILLIES

I'm looking for him to dominate again in the NL.

5.  JOSH JOHNSON- MARLINS

Pure win.

6.  TIM HUDSON- BRAVES

Has done very well for the Braves.

7.  ZACK GREINKE- BREWERS

Awesome stuff, should enjoy the Central.  Except for when he faces Pujols and Votto.

8.  ROY OSWALT- PHILLIES

I'm seeing a trend here.  Phillies are everywhere!  Oswalt's getting older, but still has commanding stuff.

9.  MATT CAIN- GIANTS
10.  UBALDO JIMINEZ- ROCKIES

These others just missed my list.

Chris Carpenter
Stephen Strasburg (I need to see more.)
Yovani Gallardo

No comments:

Post a Comment